|Name Kanji||村迫 智寿子 Murasako Chizuko|
|Anime Debut||Episode 2|
|Voice Actor||Kayla Carlyle|
- "A cruel uncaring liar, unable to sympathize with others, lacking any shred of imagination, never hesitating to coldly use others for his own ends...Masao-kun, this is the kind of person you are."
- ―Chizuka, about Masao in secret
Chizuko Murasako (村迫 智寿子 Murasako Chizuko) is the wife of Munetaka Murasako, the sister-in-law of Masao Murasako and the mother of Chika Murasako and Hiromi Murasako who is eventually killed by a Shiki.
Chizuko is a light-hearted woman who loves Munetaka Murasako and her children very much. When Hiromi Murasako becomes weak and sickly, she is very concerned for him. She generally cares for Masao Murasako, although she doesn't show hate and notices that he strongly dislikes her children because before they were born, he was spoiled by the family.
When the Shiki extermination began, she retains her cheery personality despite the blood and gore that her job during the extermination came with. Following the norm that Shiki were evil monsters that must be killed in order for the villagers of Sotoba to live peacefully, she did not hesitate and acts calmly before killing the risen Masao when she invites him into their home. Chizuko killing Masao may have also been out of a personal grudge because before she staked him she stated exactly what kind of a person she saw him as.
Battle Against Shiki's
During the Shiki extermination, Chizuko and other women villagers aid the men by preparing meals and disposing of the bodies dropped off in their care. When Tatsumi's controlled villagers attacks Toshio and Ookawa in the shrine, the women save them by attacking the villagers with pots and pans. When Masao attempts to hide from the Shiki hunts, he eventually comes to Chizuko's door begging for help. Taking up a steel pipe and poising it behind her, she invites him in, saying that Masao "was family".
- The name Chizuko means "wisdom, intellect" (智) (chi), "longevity, congratulations, one's natural life" (寿) (zu) and "child" (子) (ko).
- Chizuko's surname Murasako means "town, village" (村) (mura) and "urge, force, imminent, spur on" (迫) (sako).
- Chizuko has experience moving bags of rice when working at the Murasako rice shop with her in-laws, so she is used to jobs that require heavy lifting despite her age.