- This feature is not currently available on new wikis which use the new Unified Community Platform (UCP).
See this page for more information on the new platform.
- Help:Theme Designer - the easiest, quickest way to change your community's theme
- Help:Community CSS and JS - how to create more advanced customizations for your community
- Help:Personal CSS and JS - creating customizations that only affect you
- Help:CSS best practices - some best practice suggestions for CSS customization
- Help:Customization policy - Fandom's policy on allowed customizations
Some more advanced CSS and JS help pages:
- Help:Advanced CSS and JS - for those delving further into the world of CSS and JS editing
- Help:CSS and JS pages - an overview of the CSS and JS pages that can be customized at Fandom
- Help:Including additional CSS and JS - how to import CSS and JS files
- Help:Custom chat CSS and JS - using custom CSS and JS on chat
- Help:How to import Google Fonts - choose your own fonts
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience
Retrieved from "https://shiki.fandom.com/wiki/Help:CSS_and_JS_customization"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.